Whether you are looking for a bikini wax for relaxing by your Dallas pool, full legs, half legs, underarms or more, Shellie Liptak offers Dallas waxing services to both men and women.
Dallas Waxing Options
Underarms • Arms
Bikini • Extended Bikini • Brazilian
Half Leg • Full Leg • Back
Chest • Nose • Ears • Neck
- Make sure to exfoliate a couple of days prior to each appointment. This allows for hair that is trapped under dry skin to come up to the surface and be removed easily.
- YES! Do come in and get waxed while pregnant. There may be increased sensitivity due to more blood flow in the area, but it is completly worth it! ESPECIALLY as it becomes harder to see certain areas.
- For all the ladies with their monthly cycle, it is OK! to get waxed! It might feel a little more uncomfortable but with the help of an Ibuprofen it will be more tolerable.
- For best results remember to continue to wax every 4 to 6 weeks. This helps make the hair thinner while damaging the follicle. DO NOT shave in between waxes. This will result in reversing the results of waxing!
- Please let us know of any changes. For ex: new medication prescribed by your dermatologist.
- If you are currently taking or have taken Accutane within the last year it is best to not get waxed and look for hair removal alternatives. Accutane increases skin sensitivity and can cause lifting of the skin.
- If you are currently using topical creams with vitamin A derivatives, such as Retin A, it is best to avoid using them 2 weeks before your appointment. Other products you should lay off of two weeks before your service are: anything with Salicylic or Glycolic acid,Benzoyl Peroxide,Differin, Solidyn, etc. If unsure please ask when before making appointment.
- Do not get waxed if you have been in the sun or have tanned (spray or bed) within the last 24hrs. Tanning is always encouraged to do 48hrs after your service.
- Please be sure to allow 2 full weeks from your last shave! (I know it sounds kinda gross) but this is to ensure better results.
- Please note that you will have to avoid going into standing water (baths and pools),exercising and tanning 24 to 48hrs after your wax. Please plan accordingly.